Quality writing is key for any publication
We are passionate about the communication of science and medicine to your audience.
We have years of experience writing in various fields – including
Oncology & Hematology
Immunology & Dermatology
Diabetes & Obesity
We have expertise in different formats
● Scientific Events (Advisory Boards, Satellite Symposia, Hybrid Events, Congress, Webcasts, etc)
● Peer-reviewed scientific manuscripts (primary and secondary clinical manuscripts)
● Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis manuscripts
● Clinical Supplements for Journals (Meeting Coverage & Transcription)
● Publication Plans
● Grant applications
● Powerpoint presentations (slide deck)
Whether you want to write for the patient / public, healthcare / pharmaceutical professional, general practitioner, specialist consultant, or any other demographic, we will target your project accordingly.
What value does JLJ bring to the table?
We are professional communicators. As such:
- We adhere to American and European Medical Writing guidelines from the AMWA and EMWA organizations.
- We follow American Medical Association (AMA) style guidelines
- We follow ICMJE guidelines for publication practices
Not sure if you need a medical writer?
Although most of our clients are in the pharmaceutical space, we love to branch out.
If you are looking for online content: we understand Google analytics, SEO principles, Keyword density analytics, and readability scales. Basically. . . we know how to get you noticed. . . in a good way.
Do you have a new app, program, website, or innovative idea, but you just don’t have the health lingo to launch it to your target audience?
We can help.
We love a game changer.
We want to hear your big ideas.